- General information
- Important dates
- Organizing Committee
- Technical Committee
- Call for Papers
- Submission and Publication
- Tutorials and WGs
5th International Colloquium "Transformer Research and Asset Management"
Papers regarding all aspects of power, special, distribution and instrument transformers are encouraged. The papers will be divided into three main topics:
- Electromagnetic field
- Coupled fields
- Numerical modeling in design, etc.
Materials, Components and New Technologies
- Insulating material
- Magnetic material and transformer noise
- Transformer components
- Digitalization and smart grids
- Transformer new technologies, etc.
Transformer Life Management
- Diagnostics, monitoring and failures
- Asset management
- In-service experiences, etc.
The working language for the Colloquium is English. All printed materials, presentations and discussions will be in English.