- ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
- PATRONAGE OF THE SYMPOSIUM
- TOPICS OF THE SYMPOSIUM
- LIST OF PAPERS
- INSTRUCTIONS TO THE AUTHORS ON HOW TO PRESENT THE PAPERS
- PROGRAMME OF THE SYMPOSIUM
- SYMPOSIUM VENUE
- ABOUT SPLIT
- ABOUT CROATIA
TOPICS OF THE SYMPOSIUM
Topic 1 – Application of modern technologies and solutions for power system control
Chairmen of Topic 1: Zoran Kovač, DSc. and Stjepan Sučić, DSc.
1. Trends in planning and operation of interconnected European grids
2. Defining the interface criterion of transmission and distribution networks and grid users
3. Impact of distributed generation on power system operation
4. Power system supervision, protection, defence plans and real-time applications
5. ICT solutions for power system control
6. Telecommunication networks, services and technologies
7. Measurement, metering and power quality systems
8. Existing technical systems - refurbishing, maintenance and experiences
Topic 2 – EU and Croatian energy policies
Chairwoman of Topic 2: Ivona Štritof, MSc.
1. Energy strategy- Quo Vadis EU and where is Croatia?
2. Impacts of new legislative-regulatory framework
3. Investments in Croatian Power System – issues and dilemmas
4. Renewable energy sources – small or large energy system?
5. Impact of regulation on electricity market and network investments – a need for
change of a regulatory model
6. Differences and links between functioning of electricity wholesale and retail markets